Your access to and use of all content on this website is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend this notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
Our Website Services
- We reserve the right to prevent you using this website at any time if you breach these terms and conditions.
- Our information is intended to be used by users within Australia only.
- When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
- Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
- The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatagging or mirroring of our website.
- This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provided.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
- Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion (called “Comments”) which you provide to us through this website becomes our property. If in future we use your Comments in promoting our website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your Comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Comments.
- If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
- The information we provide on this website is of a general nature only. We are not providing professional advice and you should obtain professional or specialist advice that is appropriate to your circumstances and we give no warranty and accept no liability should you use the information without obtaining independent advice.
- We give no warranty that the information is free from error or omission and you should use your own care and skill when accessing and using it.
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- We take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
Limitation of Liability
- To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition will not be greater than the amount you paid to access our website.
- By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of NSW and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in NSW and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
- If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- We undertake to take all due care with any information including Comments which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
- Gift voucher is strictly valid for the period mentioned on it. It cant be transferred for cash.
- Gift voucher can’t be replaced when lost or damaged.
- It is valid only at Griddle restaurant located at shop 110, Main street, Rouse Hill Town centre.
- Gift voucher can’t be used along with any other offer or promotions.
- Any additional costs incurred exceeding the value of the voucher will be paid by the customer.
- It is not redeemable for cash.
- Griddle reserves the right to change this terms and conditions.
Griddle Loyalty Program Terms and Conditions
By joining the Griddle Restaurant Customer Loyalty Program you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by any variations to them.
- You may join Griddle’s Loyalty Program by filling in the application form in store.
- Only individuals may be members of the Griddle Loyalty Program.
- Membership is free.
- All members are required to be over 18 years of age.
- A member must notify Griddle of any change of address or change of contact details (mobile phone number, emails, etc), and of lost or stolen membership cards. You can email the changes to email@example.com.
- Griddle may grant or refuse membership in its absolute discretion and may terminate a membership without notice for any reason it deems appropriate, without limitation, including if the restaurant is of the opinion that the member has:
- Failed to comply with these terms and conditions;
- Provided any misleading information or misrepresentations to the Griddle Restaurant;
- Used the membership card fraudulently or otherwise in contravention of these terms and conditions or the law in general;
- Used, reproduced or disclosed in any way the details of other members;
- Each member is only permitted to have one membership.
- Griddle Loyalty Program Members will receive a 10% discount on the total bill when they dine-in at Griddle Restaurant. It can’t be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- To redeem this discount members must go to Griddle Restaurant and present their Customer Loyalty Program Card and proof of ID if requested.
- Customer Loyalty Program Conditions
- The offer is not valid in conjunction with other third party offers or with any other offers issued by Griddle Restaurant and cannot be used on split bills.
- Membership, special offers and discounts are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash. Membership cards remain the property of the Griddle Restaurant and must be returned to Griddle Restaurant if a member ceases to be a member.
- Griddle Restaurant may make any changes at its discretion to these terms and conditions and / or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the loyalty program without prior notice to members other than a general notice on the website www.griddlerestaurant.com.au and will not be liable for any failure to do so.
- Griddle Restaurant is not liable for any loss incurred as a result of a lost or stolen membership card, including any unauthorised use of a membership card, or for any delay in replacing member’s cards due to technical disruptions or any other reason.
- If Griddle Restaurant is unable to confirm from its database that you are an existing member, you will be required to reapply for membership under these terms and conditions.
- A member may terminate his or her membership in Griddle Restaurant Customer Loyalty Program at any time by giving written notice to Griddle Restaurant or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and the member’s details will be deleted from the database.
- Griddle Restaurant accepts no responsibility to a member for any damage whatsoever caused and / or suffered including but not limited to consequential loss or for personal injury which is suffered in relation to membership, or with any of the special offers, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Members agree to accept decisions that are made by Griddle Restaurant in relation to membership and these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the law of New South Wales, Australia.
- Privacy Statement
- By signing up to Griddle Restaurant Customer Loyalty Program, members consent to:
- Griddle Restaurant collecting personal information about members for the purposes of Griddle Restaurant Customer Loyalty Program including information contained in the application form, transaction details, contact number ,postal and email addresses and other information provided by the member as a willing participant;
- Receiving communications from Griddle Restaurant regarding the latest offers, birthday vouchers and discounts from Griddle Restaurant and discounts, if so requested by the member in the application form;
- Griddle Restaurant making available a member’s details to staff members involved in the administration of Griddle Restaurant Customer Loyalty Program, including agents involved in the production of cards and data processing ;
- Griddle Restaurant will not otherwise disclose or permit the use of any of your personal information unless required by law.
- If a member wishes to cease receiving communications from Griddle Restaurant after opting to receive such communications, the member must make such a request at Griddle Restaurant or by email to email@example.com.
- By signing up to Griddle Restaurant Customer Loyalty Program, members consent to:
Any queries in relation to these terms and conditions should be forwarded by email to firstname.lastname@example.org